tutorials, glitches, and questions, oh my!


studio waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories tutorial

Unbeknownst to me, Studio Waterstone's blog has only been visible to a select few for the past couple of days. Imagine that! Without boring you with the "whys" and "wherefores" I will simply say this...

studio waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories tutorial

Did you see the tutorial on Tuesday? A warm, wooly fall scarf was crafted from a pair of pants. Yes, a pair of pants. Visit and see for yourself.

studio waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories tutorial

Admit it.
We've all done it. On Wednesday we discussed lessons learned the hard way. Hop over and spill.


Enjoy and have a terrific day.

Comments

  1. Now I not only want your wardrobe, I want your glasses too. And I don't even wear glasses anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darnin, those are my reading glasses. You, too, could be wearing those super hot reading glasses from TJ Maxx - $12.99 for a pack of 3. Of course, you probably don't need them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know I could not see you! You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know blogger was doing some things behind the scenes, so I was waiting it out.... your pic is hilarious, you silly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger has been fiddling around with their STUFF and I think that they intentionally picked on me yesterday. Apparently they were jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I didn't see the tutorial. That is not good that Blogger let's that happen...How would we even know, we may think no one is commemting on that post..Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherri,
    I did wonder yesterday where everyone was! A couple of people used the contact button and let me know what was going on. Then I asked on Facebook. Turned out that about half who visited couldn't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad I can comment now and tell you how much I LOVE those flowers!!! Glad the wicked old glitch is gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It saddened me to hear about the struggles with your daughters health. Bravo for you for taking such an active stand. Wishing you and your family all the best.. I'm sure it can be draining some days.

    And thank you... now it was quite some time ago you had the tutorial on making your back ground b/w.... well thick skulled me finally got it! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts