my creative space and other disasters


studio waterstone recycled leather handbags & accessories

This is my creative space this week. I know, it's hard to imagine that anything creative can occur in the midst of such turmoil, but me thinks it does. Anyway, this is my creative space - warts and all.

I'm TRYING to set up some sort of backdrop for photographing handbags. Can you see my backdrop? It's behind the table, next to the big pile of stuff. How's it going so far? Not too good!

**********

Thought I'd also show you a few pictures from our "photo shoot" this week. Yee-eah - the model hasn't been up to snuff so we turned the tables. I modeled (I know! Felt downright special) and she took the pictures. Problem is that even on a normal day this girl is heavily medicated. To make a long story short, things were a bit shaky. Where's a stabilizing tripod when you need one?


And now, for your viewing pleasure, three disastrously blurry photos.

studio waterstone recycled leather handbags & accessories
overexposed AND blurry

studio waterstone recycled leather handbags & accessories
blurrrry


studio waterstone recycled leather handbags & accessories
and blurrrrrrrrry


I showed you mine.
Now it's your turn to show me yours - creative space, that is.


P.S. Don't forget to journal your week and join me on Saturday (posted Friday night)
to share your work for "It's a Wrap: Studio Saturday"


Comments

  1. There is so much junk in my space that I can't even get in, hence no creating.

    I love seeing your new machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new bags! I am working on a custom order and can't get in my door too well either! Good time to take a pic (maybe tomorrow)....yea, sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! i tried to join you but it kept saying start over. i love your space. you've got some heavy duty sewing machines! i always wanted a commercial one :) have a great day! susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts