it's a wrap: studio saturday


After a week of blogging chaos, things are back to normal and on schedule! Because Blogger seems to hate Studio Waterstone, we had skip right over Thursday's Where We Create series - shucks! It'll be back on the schedule next week so snap those photos and get ready to link up!

For today we're right on schedule for It's a Wrap: Studio Saturday. Have you journaled? There's still time to jump on board. Journal your week, then at the end of this post you'll have an opportunity to link up via Linky Tools and share your week as well.

***************

This is what Studio Waterstone accomplished this week:

studio waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories tutorial

Tuesday's tutorial about making a fall scarf from a pair of slacks.


studio waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories

I also worked on important administrative crap things like creating new tags! You like? I like.


***************

studio waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories

I created a new welcome page for Facebook visitors who have never been to my business page and don't "like" me yet. Wonder if they're more apt to "like" me with this instead of your typical page. If you'd like to create one of your own, here are the instructions from Handmade Spark.

***************

What with the blog glitch, I spent most of Wednesday night and Thursday pulling my hair out so Thursday was kind of a bust. C'est la vie.

***************

This is what was finished in the studio:


studio waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories

This one sold.


studio waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories



studio waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories


That's my week! Whew - glad the weekend is here.
We're having visitors this weekend, so this old girl's going to kick back and relax a little.

***************

Now it's your turn to journal, join in and share.




Comments

  1. im just wondering if your daughter tries to steal any of your fabulous bags ... i know i would if I was her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She used to try. But I wouldn't let her. I've made a couple just for her, so she's pretty good with the whole thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you make another one JUST LIKE the leather one that sold: you know, soft, distressed leather, short & long handles, lots of pockets on the inside (I hope.) that one was really cool!

    not that I'm telling you what to do or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad face here...the bomber jacket bag sold, but I am sure the bag when to a very loving home. You were busy but I am happy the blogger issue was resolved. I had no idea you had issues (I use Firefox at work) until I got home and I tried to go to your site and nada. I hope you have a very relaxing weekend and all the fun starts again next week! I can't wait to see your next bags.
    Have a great weekened!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what's more miserable computer virus or real life virus. We were sick all week : ( . I did some bang up organizing and manage to complete my own challenge - cause that would have been just embarassing if I didn't. That bomber jacket looked like a comfy chair ( in a ggod way!) LOL - if it were here I'd snuggle up with it and go back to sleep.
    Have a Great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' your new tags :) Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like your new machine works great! (you had a busy week) Love the full on leather bag you sold already!!!!! and the scarf tut! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, the saturday recap one is a lot of fun. Thanks (I thought I had nothing to say first, but then I actually couldn't stop talking / writing.)
    Your bags are gorgeous. I need tos top thinking about buying some for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts