shades of dusk


After dinner last night, we headed out for our daily walk with Sophie and as she jumped, sniffed, and snorted through the tall grass (yes, she snorts like a pig), we couldn't help but notice the gorgeous sunset. The sun, in shades of glowing burnt orange, reminded me why I absolutely love this warm fall color.






waterstone eco recycled leather handbags & accessories by lori plyler

Lova Lotta Pumpkin Latte Cozy by Underhill House


**************

*Totally Unrelated*

Coming this week from Waterstone:

A new tutorial

Thoughts about lessons we've learned...over and over

A new, sad little story

and of course, the weekly wrap-up


******************

Happy Monday!
I hope your day is spectacular.





Comments

  1. Love the fall colors too! looking forward to your new week of posts, especially a tutorial! WooHoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that picture of the little baby is so cute. I love burnt orange it is one of my favourite colours, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall colors -- I wish fall came sooner here in Texas. We're still sweating down here!

    I love burnt orange. That collar is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable baby photo!

    I am not ready for Fall! WInter is always right behind it! LOL

    Thanks for posting on my blog thread. Stop by my blog if you get a chance.
    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2010/09/mostly-business-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, the baby picture is adorable and the hat soooo cute! Love all the colors of fall, they are so warm and comforting.
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the latte cozy - those chunky little buttons are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....must...have...neck warmer....Seriously LOVE fall - no sweating or humidity and the gorgeous swirls of color and what's better then HALLOWEEN and FREE CANDY....that you can steal from your kids and hide for later....ahem.....not that I do that or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sarah B.

    We can't get past summer in Atlanta either!!! It's been in the 90's all week. yeah...sick...of...it... :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is it about fall, long walks and a snorting dog that make life lovely?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts