from the waterstone studio


waterstone eco recycled leather handbags & accessories by lori plyler

What's the phrase? A day late and a dollar short? My schedule was totally thrown off yesterday as we had a wonderful visit with friends who had stayed the night - totally worth it - and because I had a LONG hair appointment yesterday. As they say, it takes a village and, for me, a village and several hours. So...

Did you get a chance to see Tuesday's tutorial, Making a Waterstone Recycled Leather Cuff?
That's the cuff, shown above. That cuff, by the way, is just one of the items which will be given away very soon! Yes, I said GIVE. Daily GIVE. Fun times.
Stay tuned for that.

And without further ado...
my weekly Waterstone wrap, a working journal


waterstone eco recycled leather handbags & accessories by lori plyler

The three handbags shown above have just been listed in my Etsy shop.
I wub them.

I wub these, too...

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags & accessories by lori plyler

This bag has sold. My friend, who found this gorgeous leather for me, requested a makeup case. She made a rough template from her imagination and the plan was so genius that I asked if I could make more of this bag and sell it.

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags & accessories by lori plyler

Being a sweet friend, she said yes.

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags & accessories by lori plyler

All three have been sold, but I plan to make more.
One flap tucks inside the bag and the outer flap folds over. Genius. Thank you Kara!

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags & accessories by lori plyler

This bag sold as well.


On Facebook, I showed a picture of the bag below saying that I couldn't decide whether I would sell or keep it. Just in case some of you think I say these things as a teaser...

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags & accessories by lori plyler

Mr. Waterstone can promise you that I have a handbag addiction and I really NEEDED this bag. After all, it's been made from my favorite fabric in the entire world - the ENTIRE world and I'll stand by that statement. I took my new bag to the salon yesterday and ended up handing out all of my business cards, so...

it's mine. :)

Allrighty. I've worked on a Saturday playing catch-up. Now I am parked on the sofa, waiting for bbq ribs and beer, watching football with a cat on my lap and a black dog at my feet.

I hope your weekend is equally relaxing, delicious and spent with friends and family.

Until next week.


Comments

  1. wow, what a busy bee you have been! I LOVE the make up cases - very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting all week to see these......very cool. good choice on the "keep it" bag!!! Good for you that you are selling! Later.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the make-up bag but I am lusting after that bracelet.

    I wish I was your neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top center bag with the fantastic green lining (my fave-I even have a lime green leather case for my Blackberry!)...of course it sold immediately :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, I'm in love with the green, too. I'll be making more with that color for the lining.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts