double dang!


My initial thought, when thinking about the Friday recap post, was that I have been spinning and spinning yet again on that sucky little wheel with not much to show for it. Then I thought, "Eh, I still need to do it even if it's pitiful." Ladies, this is where I'm here to tell you that it's worth keeping a visual log of your weekly work. I could only remember two things at first. Upon looking over my photos I had to give it a big DOUBLE DANG! I worked my tail off this week and didn't even KNOW it.

If the photo links up to Etsy, then the bag has been listed. If not, I am planning to list all of the rest today as soon as I wrangle my model and nab a few photos. This, my friends, is more difficult than it sounds. Believe me.

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories by lori plyler

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories by lori plyler

The close up of this bag is to show you this cool zipper detail on one side of the leather.

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories by lori plyler

Someone saw this on my Facebook page and snapped it up.
Like to "like" me on Facebook so that you, too, can get sneak peeks?

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories by lori plyler

I love the cute back pocket on this one. Next picture is the front of the same clutch.

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories by lori plyler

It was made from a 100% wool Gap blazer - a sad little blazer indeed.
It just needed to be reborn.

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories by lori plyler

I'm so excited about this. I am IN LOVE with this fabric and thought I'd never see it again. Well, do tell, I found it and purchased several yards. Believe it or not, I have several totes from this fabric and it actually covers my dining room chairs! Yeah, I wasn't lying about loving it.

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories by lori plyler

A cross body tote in this velvety soft, gorgeously bold print.

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories by lori plyler

Both of the above crossbody bags have a full-sized back pocket.

waterstone eco recycled leather handbags and accessories by lori plyler

And lastly, I've had several people asking about this bomber jacket recycled leather bag from last week. I was going to list it in the shop on Sunday, but it sold over the weekend to a mailing list follower. Are you on the mailing list? As for the leather, I still have some of this particular jacket and will be creating another bag once my poor machine recovers.

Okay, see? Double Dang. I can hold my head high this week. I actually worked. :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Comments

  1. Dang, you go girl! I really like that close up of the zipper, it is visually appealing to me. All of your bags are mouthwatering, let me tell you!
    Have a fantastic weekend!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a ton done!! Love how you reuse materials :) Poor little Gap blazer..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, send me a message when you get the cross body bags listed, please. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have become a machine this past month in making new bags! And how much longer till you get a new machine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelley, that would be once we know for certain (in Oct.) that Mr. W has a job which, actually is ironic because the machine, in the long run, will be what brings in income. Therefore, for the time being, I'm socking away my paycheck. :( Job security - it ain't what it used to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always do such great work and it looks like you did a bunch. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really need to go uncork some of that hidden chocolate and celebrate : ). That ruffle bag was amazing !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome! these are all great! It makes me want to buy them all and give them a nice, new home. I am disappointed about the bomber jacket bag. I was looking forward to it on your site. It looks wonderful! I may have to find them secret hiding places in the closet. "no honey, I've had that bag forever. you've never seen it before? hmmmm...."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts