waterstone, the weekend, stress, and plans


waterstone eco friendly recycled leather handbags and accessories by lori plyler

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. So much fun was had when I visited my mom! We visited a few thrift shops on Saturday and then a special birthday dinner with the siblings. Returned home this afternoon and, as is normally the case, I'm a little foggy - but good foggy, if that is at all possible.

waterstone eco friendly recycled leather handbags and accessories by lori plyler

I'm hoping to be back in the game after a good night's sleep and some potent caffeine.

This week's blogging at Waterstone covers:

Part 2 of my tutorial, Making a Waterstone Handbag
[ did you see Part One? ]

Wednesday's Thought Question
hint, hint, and ponder: stress

Favorite tutorials from creative folks, a constant state of amazement,
and the mile-long "I want to do THAT" list


What will be happening in the Waterstone studio this week?

I'm already thinking about summer's end, fall, and (gasp) Christmas!

How about you?


Comments

  1. I am so thinking about fall and Christmas. Today, on my 4 hr. drive back up to the Little House, I got all excited just thinking about the upcoming change of season..Looking forward to your next lesson for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you had a great weekend!

    I've been working on some school assignments the past couple of days, as school starts back up again on Wednesday. Still have some preparing to do, but I'm exited to get started again :) For the rest, preparing new designs and trying to streamline some processes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a great weekend with your mom!
    Right now mom and I are focusing on our upcoming shows which is exciting for us but nerve wracking at the same time. We are worrying that we won't have enough inventory, but that is just the jitters talking.
    All I am looking forward to today is heading to ABR Imagery to buy glass (glass ane more glorious glass) and then work on enameling five bowls and two pendants this afternoon. Ahh vacation.
    Looking forward to you next segement on how to make a Waterstone Handbag.
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've definitely started to think about Christmas. I'm doing all handmade again, I think, so I definitely need the advance notice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts