unreal delicious margarita pizza recipe
Two recipes in one week? Is the world turning? Are we in the twilight zone? I know! I think this heatwave is finally beginning to get to me. Don't question it. Let's just roll with it.
Tonight I was craving a margarita pizza. So, after checking around on the internet and comparing it to what I actually had in the pantry, I went to work. It was so unbelievably yummy that I am compelled to share...
Tonight I was craving a margarita pizza. So, after checking around on the internet and comparing it to what I actually had in the pantry, I went to work. It was so unbelievably yummy that I am compelled to share...
Margarita Pizza
thin pizza crust, I love Boboli
fresh tomato, sliced
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbs. minced garlic
1 tsp. salt
mozzarella cheese
parmesan cheese
chopped fresh basil
In a bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, and sliced tomato. Allow to sit for 15 minutes
After 15 minutes, remove the tomatoes and brush the pizza crust with the olive oil marinade.

Top with shredded mozzarella, basil, sliced tomatoes, as much parmesan cheese as you'd prefer, and bake in a 425 degree oven until done.

Add your favorite red wine and you are DONE! Enjoy.

fresh tomato, sliced
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbs. minced garlic
1 tsp. salt
mozzarella cheese
parmesan cheese
chopped fresh basil
In a bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, and sliced tomato. Allow to sit for 15 minutes
After 15 minutes, remove the tomatoes and brush the pizza crust with the olive oil marinade.
Top with shredded mozzarella, basil, sliced tomatoes, as much parmesan cheese as you'd prefer, and bake in a 425 degree oven until done.
Add your favorite red wine and you are DONE! Enjoy.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteIt had to have turned out great not to survive out of the oven long enough to take a picture of it :)
ReplyDeleteI will give it a try. Maybe diner Saturday night.
Yum! Sounds so good and simple, too!
ReplyDelete.... simple ~ delicious ~ what more could a busy mom ask?? I'm trying it. I will probably have to put some kind of sausage or pepperoni on the hubby's ... (just so it is not "girl food")
ReplyDeletesooooo where's the margarita?
Haha! LOVE the girlie comment! I refrained from saying that I made a duplicate with pepperoni for Mr. W. And I totally agree! What's with the margarita name???
ReplyDeleteMaking your own pizza is the best! It's actually what I suggested for dinner tonight, although I was voted down...
ReplyDeleteI've hardly been at the computer for the past 3 weeks so I've got some reading back to do, I notice :)
YUMMY! I prefer to make my own crust though. Jiffy has a box crust that only takes 10 min. of prep & cost about $1.00 :)
ReplyDeleteLove margarita pizza! I'm sure yours was much prettier :)
ReplyDelete