an ode and a smile


waterstone recycled leather handbags and accessories

It's difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato.

- Lewis Grizzard

Classic Southern Tomato Sandwich
(pay close attention. this one's difficult)

waterstone recycled leather handbags and accessories

one homegrown tomato
bread (white bread is traditional and preferred - i'm loving my whole wheat)
mayo (Dukes is preferred although any will do)
s&p

Slice the tomato and slap the entire thing together.
Enjoy!


Are your thoughts pleasant today?

And for a quick smile...




P.S. Have you entered? If not, be sure to look to your immediate right, then up.

Comments

  1. my thoughts are very pleasant today. coffee, sunshine, music, just a couple errands...bliss!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delish! What time should I be over for lunch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been smiling a lot today, but thank you for the couple of seconds of tomato-flvor in my mouth and the giggle about the lamb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I want a little lamb to run through my house!!!! I know Chloe is my little goat, but not quite the same.

    sigh. I miss Lewis Grizzard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, those tomatoes look YUMMY, and the little lamb.... sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little lamb is TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts