the competition


It begins innocently enough. After working (like a dog) the time comes for photographing a few new handbags. I pull out the camera, then I beg coax politely ask the model to take a little time out from texting looking at magazines studying to pose for me. And so it begins...

waterstone reclcyed leather handbags

one nice photo down...

[ you hear the theme from Jaws playing quietly and gradually getting louder ]

waterstone reclcyed leather handbags

she begins to circle her victim

waterstone reclcyed leather handbags

distracts her with a gentle nudge

waterstone reclcyed leather handbags

alas, the camera hog in all her glory

Model yells, "But it's all about ME!!"

heh heh heh, not this time, you daft human!

waterstone reclcyed leather handbags

That's right. It's all about me now!

waterstone reclcyed leather handbags

"Clearly my profile is superior."

waterstone reclcyed leather handbags

[ Time out for a Waterstone plug... ]

waterstone reclcyed leather handbags

waterstone reclcyed leather handbags

[ The handbags shown here will be listed next week, beginning tomorrow, July 19th ]

waterstone reclcyed leather handbags

Until tomorrow,






Comments

  1. Love the bags, but your dog stole the show...such a sweetie! Pretty doggie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mona, she has a nasty habit of doing that. I think she has camera radar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post! Someone is always trying to steal the spotlight ;)! Love the latest bags btw! Hope you relaxed some this weekend :)

    {hugs}
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too funny! Have you made a doggie bag for her? (haha) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bags as usual and the dog, what a ham. The last pic is my favorite with that innocent look as if some evil twin did the bad deed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, I love these photos! They totally make my day! Hahaha. Thanks for sharing these sweetness. I love you, Mona! And not forgetting the bags!

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strangely I can almost hear..." Muwahahahaha".....and I think it's coming from the dog !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos, as always, Lori! You're lucky to have such a beautiful model at your disposal (or rather two models...) Can you get the dog to hold a bag???

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hah! Classic. What a sweet doggie! beautiful bags :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts