summertime handbags


Photobucket

Photobucket

Lately, I've enjoyed using brighter colors, whether with fabric or reclaimed leather or suede, to evoke a lighter, breezier feel of the spring and summer months. Since I'm trying new things (really? when am I NOT trying new things?) - since I'm trying new things, it's taking a little longer to create the new goodies.

Problem is, these little suckers just keep selling at a steady pace, making me feel like the little mouse. You know that little mouse. He's the one you see in the corner of the cage, running as fast as he can and getting nowhere. Luckily my deranged and artistic brain doesn't know better. It just keeps running and spinning. Mr. Waterstone says it's a nice problem to have so I try to keep the whining to a minimum.






Comments

  1. Yes, a steady stream of business IS a nice problem to have. I LOVE the floral fabric on that first one. I was ooohing and ahhhing over these new totes last night when I was visiting your shop.

    Don't forget, I have a nice black leather jacket for you to reclaim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mr Waterstone, that is a very nice problem to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a good good good problem
    and i can see why they are steadily selling...they are GREAT!!!!!!

    love the way your brain works!!!

    xoxo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a good problem to have indeed! Love the bags, I can see why they are selling so fast! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great for the wallet, but so stressful! I can relate at certain times of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the fabric!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies. The show of support pushes me onward. :) And YES Jennifer... I guess another perk is that all of the mental therapy that creating provides. I'll take that any day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bags, well crafted and original.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice new designs, that is the hard part for sure! Glad they are selling!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ADORE that second bag.. amazing! Plus it would actually hold all the stuff I like to carry around with me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these bags. Especially the top one! And I agree that it sounds like a nice problem to have.

    Julia / www.ulvdesign.com/blog.php

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funny you :) but, yes, I think I know what you mean.

    Love the red and white bag!! very summery! look like the perfect bag for the beach! and big enough too! (I'm a sucker for big bags. The bigger the better!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts