the handbag nuisance


this is the way it happens. if i wait until approximately 4:00 - 4:30 to
photograph new handbags, Sophie will gradually nuzzle in on my session.

waterstone lori plyler artisan handbags & jewelry
{ the culprit }

waterstone lori plyler artisan handbags & jewelry
{ new waterstone handbag. nice. }

waterstone lori plyler artisan handbags & jewelry
{ another waterstone handbag. even more nice. model's not too bad. }
{ she smells like - um - like kibbles n' bits, maybe? }

waterstone lori plyler artisan handbags & jewelry
{ hello. has anyone noticed the time? }

Photobucket
{ helloooo! oooh, nice bag. must sniff. hmm.... essence of... leather }

Photobucket
{ well, if you insist. I am kind of irresistible. food please. now. }
{ yes we look pretty. pretty is highly overrated. }


*Note* The dark brown handbag has not been listed yet.
If interested, click on the contact button at the top of the page.

Comments

  1. Cute! They don't need to know how to tell time, they just KNOW when it's dinnertime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I got my bag today. I absolutely love it! Your work is very impressive! You need to do this full-time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she just wants to be a part of the action. my dog does the same thing when i'm trying to focus on anything but him. you can't beat the unconditional love of a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute :) Love the second bag, the color is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the handbag and the dog. She is so so sweet. I love her. Ok, now I admit, I am not just obsessed with handbags, I am also obsessed with dogs.

    Sophie is so cute, she just wants her picture taken too mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really fun! love all your new bags! have a super day! susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful purses! And I cannot count the number of times I've had to retake a photo because a dog nose worked its way into there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara, I think I'm already doing it full time - lol. Just not getting the full time money and benefits. Then again, they're not monetary benefits, they're more psychological which is kinda better. :) So glad you love your bag. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joys, Dogs are sneaky like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I want to meet Sophie! I would be happy to bring your first bead over to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha. Someone really likes you! What a cute dog. And what a great system for photographing your work. You have the perfect wall color for it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAhah that is so funny. Dogs are so great :)

    PS love the Brown Reclaimed Leather Floral Clutch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts