perspired


Photobucket

Well, not really. Maybe a little. I happen to be a true believer in mental perspiration. So, yes... perspired. Today, I happily locked myself in the studio and perspired in a good, creative way.

Photobucket

I'm amassing the most lovely pile of leather. So many possibilities.

Photobucket

Made this and listed it yesterday. Jessie thinks it looks like a face.

Photobucket

When she's not temperamental, she models for me.
We discovered the most divine brick wall for a backdrop.

Photobucket

This is new, too. It's soft and scrunchy.

Photobucket

More brick and scrunchy soft leather goodies.

Photobucket

I bravely leave the shelter of said studio for a little of this.

How is your week progressing?

P.S. Be sure to check out this month's giveaway before you leave.




Comments

  1. Nice job!! I am having a great week! I made 3 - yes count them- 3 sales this WEEK! I was locked in the studio all day too.... have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I think you found a perfect way to cap off a busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool work and awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought of you yesterday when a friend and I traveled to the greatest salvage store for some stuff for my master bedroom redo because they had piles of amazing pieces of leather! For cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, I'm going to imprint my cell phone number on your brain so that you will automatically call if you see any other bargains. Better yet, let me know next time you go. I figure it's only, what, 15-20 hours to drive, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Debi! I think sales are beginning to pick up, thank goodness. Have fun in the studio.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts