it was the cats fault


but first...
{ don't miss my reminder about Earth Friendly DIY Wednesday at the bottom of this post } Moving on...

So, what did the cat do now?

waterstone earth friendly diy wednesday

I'm sure you've heard, maybe even used the excuse, "The dog ate my homework". Well, I'm using that excuse this morning except this time, it was the cats fault. So, I was on schedule and set to write my Tuesday post last night when all of a sudden I realized that the cat was NOT sitting next to me on the sofa. In fact, I couldn't remember the last time I'd seen her. I proceed to look and search and walk outside, calling her name (she's old and declawed and couldn't defend herself against wild animals such as coyotes or hawks who swoop down and, what the what??? How the heck did she get out anyway?). I looked in the pantry, in the basement. Suffice it to say I look everywhere.

Crying, I gave up and went to bed. Woke up at 2:00 a.m. to walk around again to search. No Oreo. Woke up this morning. Went to the front door, the back door. She had simply vanished. Went to feed the dog. Opened the cabinet, under the sink in the laundry room, to get the dogfood, and guess who pops out? Yep. She's proceeded to gorge herself on yesterday's dinner and immediately threw up. I missed her.

and a reminder:

DON'T FORGET THAT...

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I'm starting this:

Waterstone Earth Friendly DIY Wednesday

Simply grab the badge in the right column (over there ---> ) and list your earth friendly DIY tutorial. Don't be intimidated! Earth friendly is easy and you'd be surprised what all it encompasses. It'll be great! It'll be fun! It will be EARTH FRIENDLY!

See you then!


Comments

  1. We had something similar happen with our Rast. He disappeared for 36 hours...in the walls of the house. We could hear him, but we couldn't get to him. He didn't sound distressed, so we just opened the pipe accesses and the basement and let him come out when he was ready, but yeh, thoroughly missed him for 36 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww I'm glad you found your Oreo!! That can be so scary!

    My cat Boba hasn't gotten lost for too long so far... he is such a loud and social cat that the one time he got out unnoticed, he went directly to the neighbor's window and began yelling till they came out to pet him, at which point they brought him back to us before we noticed he was missing! I think Bo must think "Those people don't know me yet! Everyone who knows me loves me. I must fix this situation!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts