girl crush


i can sit for a ridiculous amount of time (more than i'd care to admit) reading posts and drooling over this site. tonight, hubs asked what the daughter and i were reading and i began my schpeel about this person. she cooks, she decorates, she's a wonderful photographer, she homeschools her children, she loves animals. daughter took one look at me and said, "she's your girl crush."

i have a girl crush and is she ever the bomb.

you've probably seen her - after all, she's got thousands of followers. if you haven't seen her, you've probably heard about her or read about her at some point. you may have a girl crush too. who is she?

she's Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman - my inspirational guru. you must visit. you MUST.

Photobucket

from her blog, it's hard to pick a favorite. at the moment, i'd have to say it's the stories about charlie, the basset hound. most recently, i'm relating to her tips on photography (they're layman-friendly, a.k.a. photography for dummies, like me).

yes, she's my current girl crush.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! I hadn't come across her site, and I think I have a new crush, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more! She is AMAZING. You'd love her cookbook :)

    In other news - check out the Pie Bird blog today.... there's something special for you waiting there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha too funny! My hubby points this out to me too about people I tell him about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ave heard so much about her... off to check out the blog! Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so far I'm loving her site! I'm going to have to spend some time browsing :)

    Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts