beautiful pictures


it rained today, a cloudy, windy, dull gray rainy day. but then...

the clouds cleared and everything was glorious. the blue sky and green grass were fabulously vivid. jes and i went out and while driving down the country road, the fact that i'd forgotten my camera drove me crazy! why is it that when you don't have the camera, great photo opportunities abound?

photography is my current obsession. i'm learning - again. i'm enthralled with glorious photography. perhaps my lovely readers would like to see what kind of talent is before us. enjoy...


beautiful pictures waterstone


beautiful pictures waterstone


beautiful pictures waterstone


Photobucket


Comments

  1. gorgeous shots! i especially love the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They serve to inspire. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts