photography and pretty necklaces

Photobucket

Lately, I've been bitten by the urge to experiment with photography - again. I pulled out my older Canon camera and played with the manual settings - something which failed miserably before. How are things going so far? Not too well! But isn't it true that when you're at the bottom, the only way to go is up?

On the upside, I made this necklace today, mixing freshwater pearls and faceted chalcedony. It's cheerful and light and reminds me of spring. And that's a good thing.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. That necklace is absolutely gorgeous. I don't wear a lot of jewelry....but I would certainly wear something like that one! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous necklace, love the one on your banner too! you are soooo talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty necklace as always! Has anyone ever told you that you're simply amazing at little details?

    Have a beautiful day~
    Rheea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts