glimpses of turquoise - the finish


It was stained, now it's painted turquoise and finished!

Photobucket

Because of a height difference, I hung a few things above the hutch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I distressed the high points a little

Photobucket

Photobucket

This fabric was used to cover my dining room chairs. It was my color inspiration.
I loved it so much, I used the leftovers for a few more things, such as my new laptop bag.

Time for a new project. :)
I'm looking for ideas. What are you working on at the moment?
Got projects?

Comments

  1. Awesome piece! We love doing that kind of stuff. We aren't working on anything fun right now....getting ready for the craft show this weekend and looking out at a very sad and gross looking back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome! and i like the distressed touch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your dining room ... with that beautiful light streaming through the windows onto your gorgeous hutch? You know turquoise is the color of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh this is sooo pretty! love that colour!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts