what did i say?

Um, yep.

I believe it was me who said something about taking a break. Well if break entails playing with videos then that's exactly what I'm doing.

I finished a new tote today that I do believe may be my personal best - which, don't get me wrong - ain't that terrific. At any rate, I decided to try and post a video. It's short and because my daughter was doing schoolwork, I had to practically whisper. So...

ignore the horrendous southern accent I was born with and...

TURN UP THE VOLUME!!


Oh geez - I did it. This could be dangerous.


Comments

  1. omg lori
    that was too funny! i literally had to put my ear up to my speaker through the whole thing.
    I don't think you should sell it. it's too perfect!! you are so talented.
    and I now love you more because of the accent. too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts