it's time

Photobucket

I'm needing a break. Nothing drastic - just a break.

It's time to step back and think and evaluate and pull a reorg and, well, you know. Don't worry and please don't leave. I'll still be here checking my bloggie buddies. Not sure how long it'll take. Just getting the gut feeling that I need to re-think my purpose here.

In the meantime, if you'd like to visit, I'll be in my other two locations - here and here. Be sure to drop in.

Ever felt like that? If so, tell me. What's your secret?


Comments

  1. I made the decision with my book blog in January, Lori. I loved it, but was just so overwhelmed with too much to do and not enough time. You do what you have to do...

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you think things out and figure out what you need. Hope everything is OK. I enjoy your blogs.
    debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure have. You take all the time you need and regroup. Try NOT thinking about anything for a while and see where your hear leads you. Don't try to overthink it....just let it "be". It will all work out exactly as it should. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I even deleted my blog once. It was too negative, too angry. It was during the time of the banks falling and the contentious presidential race. I did the same thing as you are doing now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts