Artistic Expressions


I have a spectacular art collection. Chances are, you may have the same collection.
Here's an option.














Do you have a collection like this? Photograph your items as if they were treasured objects (after all they are, aren't they?) Then frame them in simple black frames with wide white mats. You don't even have to have the mats cut professionally. Just purchase your mat and cut to the size of the frame, then center the photo.

You'll be surprised at the results.

Comments

  1. Awwwwwww. I can't wait until the little dude starts making me little treasures like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are beautiful. and can only imagine the joy they must bring you. the photographing and framing is a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great idea! Such precious treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! We're really not the highbrow stuffy art types anyway...

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite works of art are the ones my boys have created for me. my home is decorated with them as well. thanks for sharing your beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts