from the studio - goodies and stuff

studio waterstone
a lot of stuff.  proof positive that I am, indeed, back in the studio.

studio waterstone
my picnic basket of homemade patterns opened and in use. and more stuff behind it..

studio waterstone

studio waterstone

studio waterstone
lots of leather bomber jacket handbags cut and ready to sew.
not stuff.  just lovely worn leather.

studio waterstone
do you have a box of goodies and stuff?  it truly is a cornucopia of surprises.

***

this week I'm working on leather bags - brown, blue, and black.
all sizes.  large, small, and some in between.
bomber jacket and otherwise.



Comments

  1. I'm sensing something really awesome here!!!

    .. I am a basket person myself .. and have "quite a few" .. my girl friends' husband (like most guys who just do not understand the need) wondered why I have so much "wickery" ... ha .. little did he know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i certainly have a few of these baskets with goodies. love seeing the action in your studio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a lot of possibilities in those pictures, how fun. Yes I have many boxes of goodies, too much perhaps..when I needed to spend a day organizing my goody box into several goody boxES...that should have been the first clue that something was amiss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...I can't wait to see what you create!!! Shopping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were you writing this just for me Miss Lori? You know that I will be stalking you even more now, don't you? And as for 'goodies'... I like that moniker. I think my hubby would say it is all junk! I have huge containers filled with this 'stuff'! And for a jewelry maker, that is tonnage! Nothing goes wasted in my opinion. There is always something good there. And I appreciate that you reuse and repurpose as much as you can. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts