sketches and clutches

Yesterday was a series of misty rain showers and downpours - something we'll take in abundance down here in parched Atlanta.  It was the ideal studio day.  I worked on some fun little clutch/zippered pouch designs.  Have two to show you for now.  They'll go into the shop this morning.

IMG_4480

Small.  I cannot get enough of these little wonders which are tossed into my huge summer tote.
Lifesavers - that's what they are.

IMG_4465

IMG_4461

Today, I'm working on some full-sized easy breezy all leather totes.
I know - I rarely do this.  Still a little arm shy.

And...
I finished this little sketch.  Thought I'd show you.

IMG_4474c

IMG_4490c

IMG_4493c

Have a wonderful day.

Comments

  1. Love your new little bags,, I've been sewing some simple little ones and it has really helped me to keep my purse from being so junky. Of course. they are not as pretty as yours. Where do you find the inspiration for yours? I just love them.
    And as always I love the new sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! Where do I find the inspiration? Well, when I'm actually in the studio I just look at the leather and play around with it. Something usually pops up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore little pouches like this! And the designs are awesome. I'm so in love with your sketch, the color, composition, everything. Here's hoping your arm will continue to improve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving it all especially the sketch..Perfect for the months of July or August (calendar of course).

    Are they having you do stretches for your arm?

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts